!/2 cup boiled rice *
3 table spoon sugar
2 tablespoon raisins
2 table spoon cashew nuts
2 -3 cardamon
2 table spoon ghee or butter
1/4 boiled water
1/2 teaspoon kewra water
- Add two table spoon ghee in pan and add raisins, cardamon seeds, cashew nuts and stir it and toast them a bit.
- Add boiling water 1/4th cup and add sugar and let it boil.Once it boiled add your food coloring
- Once sugar is fully mixed and water gets a bit thicker add your boiled rice in it and cook on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then once your rice absorbed sweetness raise up the flame and cook so water dries up quickly. Keep stiring so it doesn't get stick to the pan.Add kewra for a extra taste.
* (For boiled rice soak 1/2 cup rice in water for around 10 minutes and then add them in 2 cup boiling water and let it boil, Once they are soft of your choice drain the water out.)