500 gram Chicken keema
1 medium sizes boiled potato
1/2 cup fresh coriander
1 medium size onion
3 table spoon gram flour
2 tea spoon ginger garlic paste
1/2 beaten egg
Red grounded chilies, black pepper, salt, ground coriander, garam masala or you can simply use Chiken Tikka masala
Oil for frying and to making meat balls
One flat surface bowl
- First of all blend onion, fresh coriander, garlic ginger paste together until it looks like a paste.
- Add them into chicken keema. Add all other herbs and masalas of your choice and add gram flour and half beaten egg and mix it with hand.
- Your mixture is ready.It should be sticky and lumpy that you can make a meat ball with it. It will look like this.
- Now heat up oil in the frying pan. And open a cling film and place it on your work top.
- Now use a flat surfance bowl and press your meat ball flat from the top of cling film.
- When you take your bowl off it will look like this.
Serve hot with fresh salad.