Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of salt
2 table spoon oil
1/2 cucumber an some lettuce or mix salad(optional)
- Put oil in frying pan and add chicken ( cut in small pieces) and seasoned it with salt . pepper and red chilli powder if you like it spicy and cook until chicken leaves its water.
- Add chopped onion, tomato and cook until chicken water dries up.
- If you are using chicken with bones then take chicken bones out and leave meat pieces in the pan and cook.
- Cut cucumber into small pieces and add in chicken and add chopped fresh coriander and stir it and cook it for a minute.
- Now use a wrap and add chicken mixture in it with lettuce and roll it and serve. For children you can cut wrap into two pieces.