Ingredients1 cup rice
3 cup water
Pinch of salt if you prefer
- Soak rice in warm water for about 10 minutes.
- Check once rice fluffs up they turn white in colour and can be broken with finger nail easily.
- Drain the water and add rice in 3 cup boiling water and cook.
- Check the softness of rice in 5 minutes times if they are soft as you like drain the water out.
- Cover the pan lid with kitchen towel.
- Place rice back in the pan and put lid on with kitchen towel
- Turn on the fire for 30 seconds and turn it off.
- After 3 minutes open your rice and serve.