1 cup Plain flour
2 table spoon butter
2 table spoon sugar
Swift flour add sugar and mix and add butter and rub it well in the flour it will texture as a bread crumbs. Its best to use hand.
1 cup sugar
3 cup water
Add sugar in the water and boil it and if you are using apples i will suggest you to add apples in the syrup so they will become soft and sweet.
1/2 cup raspberries
Cut apple into small pieces and cook them in syrup.
Raspberries and strawberries cut them into halves or small if you like.
You can choose your own favorite fruits as well
Baking Fruit Crumble
- Now put your syrup with apple in the baking tray and add strawberries and raspberries in it.
- And crumble your bread crumb all over it to cover all the fruit.
- Bake for round 20 minutes in a preheat oven .Until it golden at your desired color.
- you can use tin fruit with its syrup as well if you are short of time.
2 cup whole milk
1/2 cup sugar
3 table spoon custard powder.
- Add sugar in milk and bring it to boil.
- Mix 3 spoon full custard powder in half cup water.
- Once milk comes to boil lower the heat and add custard mix into milk with one hand and continue mixing with other hand so custard dont get stick at the bottom.
- If you want to thicken the custard you can add 4 spoon custard powder.
- Bring your custard to boil for 3 to 5 minutes.